Author Topic: Harvest Nights  (Read 2820 times)

Grunk

Harvest Nights
« on: January 06, 2011, 11:04:34 am »
I was minding my own business in VG the other day when Sionyx ambushed me, and hurt my widdle feelings. In any event she made me promise to do a forum post for a guild harvest night. <Ironman was my witness in case she denies it> Anyway, if anyone would like some help harvesting please let Sion know. I am more than willing to help anyone also. I have maxed harvesters of every type. We can go out harvest,and have some good natured fun.  :)

Sionix

Re: Harvest Nights
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 12:37:25 pm »
Nooooooooo I said post that you would like to have a harvesting night! :)  I am happy to help when I am on if you set something up. And again not only officers can set up things to do! Sionix has 2 kids and works full time Grunkers my dear, I can only be in game so much!

People Grunk would really love to have a harvesting night.. please get with him to help get things moving!!!! Please be aware if you are maxed in one skill you can help on a different type of harvest, just cant start the node!

Shaziell

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 04:23:56 pm »
I will help, only if I have too.  ::)

Grunk

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 06:02:01 pm »
never ceases to amaze me how sweet Sionyx is on forums,but when i see her in game she dons her black attire,gets on her broom,cackles maniacally,and says something about "getting me and my little dog too!"  ;D